Wednesday, June 22, 2011

There is a new movie out with Martin Sheen and his son about the Camino called The Way

The film "The Way"  has been previewed in Toronto  and is beginning to make its rounds in movie theaters.  I can't wait to see it.  I have gone on the web and found several clips.  Here is a short clip about the film.  I do hope you enjoy it and get to see the movie.  Maybe it will spur you in a way you had not felt before.  I know there was a time the thought of back packing was a laughing matter for me.  I went camping in the Tetons in Montana once and swore when I made it out of the woods that I would only camp at the Hilton from then on.  NOW, here I am planning a 500 mile hike across northern Spain.  It is fascinating how life changes one


http://youtu.be/QjEtMlQ8EYs

After several hours of trying to get the actual movie posted right here, I give up.  I have left the link so you can click and see it on Youtube.  Sorry, maybe one day it will work.  I even tried help and did what it said and still no movie.  BUT one great thing, I figured out how to have a video link to Youtube on the right of this page.  If I finally have it correct you will have videos of the Road to Santiago that you can watch and see what this is all about.  Some are in Spanish but I figured the pictures are worth it.  I do hope you enjoy these and would love some feedback regarding the videos and how they make you feel.

Enjoy my friends

Buen Camino
b











No comments:

Post a Comment