Friday, June 24, 2011

On the Road Again

Traveling today my friends.  I am heading out to see my granddaughter in Colorado.  I hope to fit in a few climbs and walks this next two weeks plus my regular everyday walking.

Have to catch a plane so this will be a short one.

Remember  to always appreciate yourself.  It is one thing we have a tendency to omit in our lives.  Maybe we feel this is too self focused or maybe we don't think we are good enough.  But I am here to tell you that before you can truly love others you must love yourself.  Check into your heart when you meet and talk with people to see where you are.  The heart always tells the truth.  Let your heart be your guide.  If it is broken it will let you know by the inner dialogue of criticisms.  If it is well it will tell you by the inner dialogue of warm fuzzy feelings.

Lots and lots of warm fuzzy feelings to all of you

Buen Camino
b

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! Enjoy every minute with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim I will be contacting you for the info you have for me.

    ReplyDelete