Saturday, June 23, 2012

Yesterday the temp on my car thermometer was 111

How funny life can be.  I moved to Colorado to get out of the intense heat so I could enjoy my walking/hiking more.  So what happens, we have a dryer and hotter season.  Today they are saying it will be 100+.  Yesterday I was out for some errands and the thermometer on my car said it was 111 in the sun.  Today who knows how high it will get.  This is more like Arizona than Colorado.  I haven't been walking as much as I had hoped I would.  For some reason I have not been able to stabilize my life and all the stress from this has me down and out.  I tend to not move much now.  I want to do the Camino but I can't do it without getting in better shape and losing some weight.  So my up beat attitude is wavering.  I still dream of walking the Camino.  Today I went on a Camino site and looked around to stimulate me.  Then I found this great Camino patch that I can sew on to my backpack and wear when I walk.  I ordered it.  It felt like I was committing myself, preparing for the trip, keeping it alive.

By the way, the fire has now burned over 80,000 Acres.

Buen Camino
b

No comments:

Post a Comment