Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm on the Road to Colorado this Friday


Today I go off line for a while.  We are cleaning the house and tomorrow I load the trailer and the car.  Friday I head west.  Colorado here I come.

It has been a long 6 weeks of sorting, giving away, selling, packing and saying good byes.  Finally I am ready to head out.

After the labor day week end I will get my computer set up again and will begin hiking and sharing.  I must say that all this packing has increased my muscles, endurance and abilities physically.  Although it has been a very hard time, today I am exhausted, it has been very good for me.

Thank you for waiting out this time and staying with me.  It is quite an event getting ready to walk the Camino when you must loose substantial weight and rebuild the body before you can go on it.  It might be said that this desire to walk the Camino is saving my life.

Buen Camino everyone, until we meet again on these pages.
b

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip, Barbara!!!! And drop me an email once you're all settled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!! Moving is never fun but just keep thinking about the prize awaiting you on the other side.

    On a different note, you will probably need the boot lacing information shown on this website. Going downhill can kill your toes!!!

    http://www.hitthetrail.com/boot_lacing.php

    ReplyDelete