Friday, September 2, 2011

I have arrived in Colorado and will meet Martin Sheen tonight

I have so many words for this move to Colorado.  It was the biggest challenge in my life.  I found myself in many unusual situations.  The stress factor was through the roof as I was constantly having to make decisions about things I did not know anything about.  Kind of like Russian roulette.  Each time I pulled the trigger I hit an empty chamber, thank God. 

I arrived Tuesday morning at 11am.  Started unpacking, preparing to leave again on Friday to visit friends in Santa Fe, NM.  But I guess the Universe had other ideas.  Ended up in the hospital emergency room Wednesday evening bleeding uncontrollably.  Released and at the Drs office today for tests. 

In the between time I discovered I had an invitation to the private showing of "The Way".  The movie Martin Sheen and Emilo Estevez did of the Camino.  So tonight I am going to meet Martin and Emilo and who knows who else.  Life never seems to stop surprising me.

Next week we find out the results of the tests but for now I am going to enjoy this wonderful gift of the private showing and meeting famous people. 

I hope to be climbing in the mountains next week. 

Buen Camino
b

PS:  I started learning Spanish on my way across the country.  I have  down several words after the first 2 lessons.  Soon I will be bilingual, finally.  Only took 63 years.  Smile!  Better late than never.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an adventure is right! I hope your blood work is something that can easily be corrected like an iron or Vitamin K deficiency. (I have an iron deficiency for the first time in my life.) That is so cool you are meeting Martin Sheen and seeing his movie. :)

    ReplyDelete